October 14, 2009

Consultation

Today I met with the wonderful nurses I normally deal with, seeing the Doc is a rare occurrence.

We were to discuss what the next course of action will be, the cost, procedures, medications.

I am not looking forward to the procedures or medications. But I do not care about the pain I will endure, it will be worth it in the end. I have to go forward because even the chance of conceiving is worth it.

The cost is what gets us. It will be over 3x what we have had to pay per month so far.

We are weighing our options for dealing with the costs right now. That means that no treatments will happen this month. The earliest would be mid-November if we can get all the answers we need and everything in order. Otherwise we will have to wait till February.

No comments: