November 25, 2009

Ugh

It isn't that others shouldn't be blessed with children, it is why can't I be! All of these people from my past keep popping up pregnant and I am frustrated. I am really struggling to be happy for them. Some have been wanting and trying to have another baby for quite sometime but I feel like someone just punched me in the ovaries. It hurts so bad!

So I went in for my baseline appointment yesterday (11.24.09) I was told everything looked good. But that they did notice the path to the uterus has a curve to it, sort of C shaped. I was quickly told that it was not abnormal, doesn't have anything to do with me not getting pregnant that is just the way I am built. The nurse did say that seeing how it is shaped may help with my next insemination. I started Clomid last night, and will continue through Saturday. My next sonogram and blood draw appointment is 830 Saturday morning.

No comments: