February 04, 2010

You know you are infertile when....

You go to pick up your prescriptions from the pharmacy
&
they hand you a grocery bag!Here is my arsenal for the next month
I have been in a sad place for the last couple weeks. I was not happy about having to wait a cycle because they wanted to see me on day 7 and that would have been the day after New Years. Last time I checked Jan. 2nd was not a holiday! Anyways. At my appointment the RE said everything looks good, no cysts or other worries. We are off and running with our 5th attempt. Here goes nothing (everything)!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I just want you to know that my prayers are with you both. My heart breaks for what you are enduring. I know that empty arms are a heavy burden. I pray the Lord draws you closer to him than ever before and holds you tight as you endure all attempts to have children. Love you friend and I'll be praying.