August 12, 2010

It's a ::snap::

Tonight I was part of a conversation that included a guy explaining exactly what months his wife will get pregnant during, once they decide to have kids. How they didn't want to have a baby during the summer or during the Christmas holiday. They are green in the ways of the world that is infertility. I am happy that they are, I just pray that it is just that easy for them. And why wouldn't they think that way, I use to. I wish I could have that level of naivety now... that it would be so simple as to select the month and then pregnancy would occur and 9 months later a baby would be in our arms. This is something that infertility has taken from me, I am jaded. Even if I get pregnant I will not have that happy, giddy, ontopoftheworld feeling. I know heartbreak.

No comments: