July 15, 2013

Mothers Day

 May 12, 2013

I wanted to do something a little different for my mom this year other than the traditional flowers and Mexican food for lunch. I surprised her by setting up a 3D ultrasound not far from where we live. I told her I needed to make a stop before taking her to lunch. Once we arrived she was super excited about the ultrasound. I never knew this but she never had an ultrasound with me, and had never seen one let alone a 3D ultrasound. It was quite the experience, she loved it. The little Hutchkin kept putting its hands and arms up to its face, she got to see what appeared to be a yawn like motion and the hiccups. As parting gifts she got some prints, a video and a button with the littles face on it. I am truly thankful that we were able to share this experience together, it was a day I won't forget. 

Here are some 2D images


And the 3D images

No comments: