August 07, 2013

Follow-up : The Incident

July 1, 2013

Since my next appointment with Dr. Y wasn't in the near future before I was allowed to be discharged from the hospital I had to set up an appointment within the next week to be seen. At my follow-up we went over what happened, discussed my hospital stay, he measured the uterus and checked the baby's heart-rate (135) along with a urine sample to make sure that everything looked good there. I was informed that I was now passed the point of worry, he said that once you have made it this long (a week) past a fall that chances of something going wrong are back to what they were if the fall had never happened. This was good news and a great relief for me to hear. I was given the thumbs up that all looked good and sent on my way.

No comments: