August 30, 2013

Growth Ultrasound

August 19, 2013

Unfortunately Anaheim did not have any appointments available until September 5th when I called, which I said probably wont work for my doctor as he wants to know whats going on with the baby and that is a mere 3 days before my due date. So I ended up having to drive to the Santa Ana location so that I would be able to have my growth ultrasound during the week of the 18th. I was quite surprised at the lack of traffic I encountered at 5pm when driving down. I made it in plenty of time for my 630pm appointment. 
Ultrasound went fine, of course the tech can't really tell you anything. They just do the scan and send it to the Radiologist and then that person send their findings to your OB and finally your OB tells you the results. So now we wait for the results...

No comments: