July 02, 2007

books



Every time I am in a bookstore (which is quite often) I find myself in the pregnancy section. Reading the first chapter in each book on how to get pregnant, the first signs of pregnancy and what to do before you are pregnant. Today I saw in one that feeling some cramping could be your uterus expanding. I have been feeling this for the last two days. It feels as if I am about to start my period but that would be almost two weeks early. I also have found myself randomly tearing up for no reason at all. Song on the radio, reading an email, thinking about my friends. It is starting to make me feel coo-coo. I don't think I have ovulated yet which would make these just random occurrences that are going on. I need to find something else to occupy my mind.

2010 edit - now when I go into a book store I am searching for books on infertility, which unfortunately are wedged in between all the "Yay, you're pregnant" books.

No comments: