October 24, 2007

As you can see

No new developments have taken place. It is now almost the last week in October and I am waiting for my monthly cycle to either show or not. There have been 32 days since my last. I do not have an average it ranges from 25 days up to 40 days. And usually defalts around 32-33 days. Paul and I are crossing our fingers, and praying like crazy that this is our month. We have another week to wait till we can find out. I am trying not to think about it or stress but it is hard. If it didn't happen this month then we have to talk about if we want to wait a month before trying again as it would be the beginning of school otherwise and may make it difficult for me to be re-hired. Which is something to think about since I am on a temporary contract that is up in June. I dont want to wait because we have already waited so long but we do need to take it under advisment. I suppose that can wait and be thought about next week. For now fingers and toes crossed.

No comments: