December 22, 2009

10 hours

I am thinking the best thing right now is just to get these thoughts out in writing so maybe not so many will be bouncing around in my head. In about 10 hours I will be going in for my Beta test. I feel like I am going crazy inside.

I have been feeling "PMS/pregnancy symptoms" for about a week-week and a half now. However these could also be the side effects of all the drugs I have been on for this cycle. Things like cramping, stretching and pings of pain in my abdomen. I feel nauseous every now and again. Sometimes after eating I have mild acid reflux going on ( or that's what it feels like). I looked flushed constantly and feel hot but do not have a temperature.

This could just be normal symptoms for me before AF arrives, it could also be that I am starting to get sick. However I did google early pregnancy signs and all of these things popped up in people who ended up being pregnant.

I am praying constantly that it worked this time, that I am pregnant and everything will work out alright. Please Please Please!

I don't think I am very prepared for a negative result right now...

No comments: