April 16, 2010

Last Chance

I went in for my baseline appointment and I was given the all clear. The 3 cysts are gone, thank the Lord! The protocol for this round has been changed slightly. I will still take 2 tablets of Clomid for 5 days. After that I will be doing 3amps of Menopur (up from 2 the previous cycles) until the follicles are large enough and we are ready to do the IUI.

The nurse I saw today was quite rude. Telling me it was not okay to show up on day 2 of my cycle instead of day 3. (does it really make a difference?) She reprimanded me even though I explained I had to be down at my mom's that evening and there was no way I would have been able to come in on Saturday morning. Said next time if that happened I would just have to cancel the cycle and come back the following month. (look at my chart, there wont be a NEXT MONTH!) I really dislike her. She is always in a foul mood.

No comments: