April 05, 2011

OUTRAGE!!!!

I just read that PETA is doing a promotion that a man can "Win a Vasectomy" campaign offering a free vasectomy to a man who has his pet spayed or neutered during the month of April!

PETA even says that this is in honor of NIAW (National Infertility Awareness Week)! SERIOUSLY?!?

Please read my fellow infertiles blog about what this contest is, and what you can do to show your support to me and everyone else who suffers from infertility. CLICK HERE!



Also another blog I follow posted what they wrote to PETA, you can read that HERE.

And as the others have asked if you are going to post about this in  your own blog or on Facebook please don't link to PETAs site directly -- just use the screen shot or link to one of my fellow bloggers posts. Thanks.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Ohhhhhhhh no. No. No.

Kristy said...

Wow. I completely agree. This is disgusting, and well, inhuman. Wow.

Crystal said...

All I can say is wow!! Can't believe they would ever put something like that out