April 30, 2013

Facebook Official

Even though I was really hoping for confirmation that everything was still going well at our "appointment" we went ahead with our original plan and our news was finally shared with all of our family and friends! 

I headed over to a small park to try and create some cute photos for our announcement. Armed with some chalk, a pair of baby shoes and a onsie. Lucky for me they had just paved one of the side streets that runs along side the park. 

I choose this pic to post on my page. 




Paul decided to post this photo along with a clever summation of how we got here.
"When a man and a woman and a doctor and a petri dish and a pile of money love each other very much.... "

The response of "likes" and comments for our posts from loved ones near and far was overwhelming. Thank you for being our cheerleaders, shoulders to cry on, a fantastic support system and prayer warriors.

No comments: