April 18, 2013

Too Long!

Once we "graduated" from the clinic I was told I had to get an OB with Kaiser ASAP so that HRC could sign off on me and turn over my medical records. They actually told me at my 8 week appointment to call and get the process started of being assigned to an OB but I was scared that something would go wrong and my world would come crashing down so I didn't. I waited until I absolutely had to as HRC would no longer be booking me for appointments. I called Kaisers Orchard medical offices to set up the appointment and they said it would be THREE WEEKS till they could get me in to see a NP! I was floored, how in the world could they not want to seem me for so long! What were they thinking did they not pay attention when I explained what I had to go through to get to this point?!? This was not okay with me and I began to freak out (A LOT) about all the things that could happen in that long stretch between appointments.

So I held onto my security blanket of medications that I was still on, knowing that they were helping to sustain the pregnancy and we began the waiting game....



The parade of medications continues:
         - Progesterone lozenge: 3x a day
         - Endometrin insert: 3x a day         
         - Estradiol tablet: 3x a day         
         - Vivelle Dot patch: time to stick on a new one every 3rd day
         - Prenatal vitamin
         - Folic Acid
         - DHA
         - Fish Oil
         - Baby Aspirin 

No comments: